Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angie found the one.

No, I'm not talking about Marc this time. I'm talking about her dress.  Angie found her wedding dress!!! She was visiting Tomeka (a fellow bridesmaid) in Tampa and they decided to go and look at wedding stuff.  That's when she saw the one. Just one glance and she was in tears. Yes, the dress made her cry.  

Who knew it would be so easy? She wasn't even looking that hard. I can't show you pictures or give you details  (Marc reads the blog) but Angie can.

This is one major item she can check off of her list. Now, we really have to step up and get our bridesmaid dresses.  I'm planning to go this weekend and take care of mine. I'll write and let you know what to expect. And, when you order your dress, please check your name in the "poll" to your right.  

1 comment:

Christi Lee said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm thrilled for Angie, one less thing to accomplish! I'm getting my dress this Friday (9/5) and will check my name off the list then. All God's best!